Home Energy Scotland offer free and impartial advice on energy saving, keeping warm at home, renewable energy, greener travel, water waste and more.
We are the only route to refer customers to Scottish Government schemes to make homes more energy efficient.
We can advise on:
- Warm Homes Discount – check whether you’re eligible for a yearly discount on your bills.
- Home Energy Scotland Loan – interest-free Scottish Government loans with a cashback grant incentive for energy efficiency measures e.g. new boiler, renewable technology etc.
- Warmer Homes Scotland – grant funding from Scottish Government may be available to help improve the energy efficiency of a property. Eligibility criteria apply, so contact our advisors to find out more.
- Renewable Heat Incentive – this incentive offers payments to households using renewable energy to heat their homes.
- Area Based Schemes – these are local authority initiatives to improve energy efficiency in homes by installing measures such as external solid wall insulation.