In Court Advice
In Court Advice is a project designed to assist people attending court civil cases who do not have a solicitor or another individual representing them.
These will include cases involving housing issues in rented property, small claims and summary causes cases up to £5,000 as well as with debt/consumer and benefit issues.
The advisor will provide you with:
- general advice about the law relating to your case and help you prepare for your appearance
- help to prepare Time to Pay Directions and Time to Pay Orders
- give you as much assistance as possible to ensure you give the Sherriff relevant information
- refer to you another appropriate agency for further assistance if necessary
- Address: Kilmarnock Sherriff Court, St Marnock Street, Kilmarnock KA1 1ED
- Phone: 01563 549367
Mon 9:00 - 17:00
Tue 9:00 - 17:00
Thu 9:00 - 17:00
Fri 9:00 - 16:00